At Emballages Idéal, we offer our assembly service for products in boxes and packagings varied according to the instructions of the customer. For every order, a report will be produced for the client, with all the information that the customer requires.
Our services are:
- Assembly of Finished Products
- Assembly of Promotional Kits
- Assembly of Mixed Packs
- Assembly of Gift Boxes and Bags
- Display stands Assembly
- Merchandising Pallet Assembly
BOTTLING & PRIMARY PACKAGING
We are licensed by Health Canada for all primary packaging of natural health products, and also work with SQF standards. We can bottle and package various types of cosmetics, essential oils, personal hygiene products, as well as certain food products.
- Capsules and Tablets
- Candy & Gummy Vitamins
- Liquids, Soaps, Oils, Extracts
- Creams and Lotions
- Dry Foods
- Other various products and/or formats
HEAT SHRINK WRAPPING; CLEAR AND PRINTED
We also have several different options for heat shrink and sleeve wrapping
- Clear Polyethylene film
- – Perfect for Cases of cans or bottles of beer, beverages or canned goods.
- – Also for individual or multiple cases, separately or combined together.
- Printed Polyethylene film
- – Capability of 4 to 30 loose cans or bottles of different formats.
- – Perfect for cases of water, beer or beverage pack.
- – For cases of varying formats with and without tray.
- Polyolefine Film
- – For grouping smaller items (such as cosmetics) together.
- – For multipacks of canned food products.
- Application of heat shrink sleeve, clear or printed
- – For duos or four packs.
- – For individual products.
Our equipment can be adapted for diverse formats; one of our passions is resolving complex labelling challenges.
- Labelling of jars and bottles of various formats, both round and square
- Beer Can Labelling
- Block-out of erroneous labelling
- Import products
- Labelling for conformity to Canadian Norms on imported products
- Creation and installation of UPC labels for product case identification
- Automated or Manual Labelling
- Batch number and expiration date
- Tamper Seals
In order to avoid destroying a complete lot, we offer a service of reinstatement to conformity and sorting for non-compliant lots.
- Thorough Inspection of Finished Products
- Product Re-Labelling
- Sort & Replace Defective Components
- Text Verification to comply with Legal Requirements
- Separate unwanted or obsolete batches from product lot
- Check Volume and Weight of products